Make The Most Of Your Retirement Fund
Learn how we can help you make the right choices for life’s important financial decisions.
Our experts can provide you with more information on:
- How to design your Tax Minimising Strategy
- How to find a property that pays for itself
- How to invest smart
- Refinancing your current loan with a new one
- How to build a debt-recycling strategy
- and more…
"If you’re like many older Australians who are thinking about how to make the most of your retirement years, one of the most valuable things you can do to help yourself is to get on top of things financially"
Everyone’s idea of how much money they’ll need in retirement is different.
Even if you feel you don’t have a limitless supply of money, we may be able to help. We can work with you to create a plan for managing the money you do have, so you can know your spending limit while aiming to have enough later too.
We can help show you how to make the most of your money in retirement, and help you:
- Achieve a balance between day-to-day spending and your long-term needs.
- Benefit from changing your financial arrangements if you’ve already retired.
- Access any benefits you may be entitled to, in addition to Centrelink.
- Understand how the value of your home can fit into your retirement plans if appropriate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q : What tips can you offer to make the most of my retirement funds?
A: Striking the right balance between enjoying your retirement and having enough to live on can be tough. However, you don’t have to go without – you may just need to consider your budget a bit differently.
- Create a budget
- List your lump sum one-off expenses
- Create a savings Plan
- Leverage Government Benefits
- Entertain at home
- Pay your bills monthly
- Consolidate and or clear debts before retiring
Embrace your Retirement Planning journey and meet with your Financial Advisor to ensure you remain on track.
Q : Tips if you are Estate Planning
A: Estate planning is an important part of your financial planning in Retirement. If you get your Estate in order sooner rather than later, it means more peace of mind in the long term and could potentially help prevent some family tensions in the future.
When planning your estate, here are some key things to think about:
- Prepare a Will
- Who will get your assets
- Who is your Executor
- Who are the Beneficiaries of your Super
- Who is your Enduring Power of Attorney and / or Guardian
You can also contact us or AMP if you do not wish to receive information about products, services or offers available from us or AMP from time to time